Saturday 19 October 2013

Quick update

For those of you who don't know me, and who read this (are there any of you out there?), I am not an old lady who complains about things she has missed out in life or things she "realizes" she is doing that is making her miss life. I actually do love my life and the people in it.

First off, I do seem to "realize" things a lot in this blog, because all my posts seem to surround that theme. Now, I'm guessing that is the only way for me to express what I want to write and therefore my thoughts flow much better when I say that. OR my vocabulary and formation of sentences is very poor. Either way, I apologize.

Secondly, though I write about how sad my life is and the opportunities I let slip by, I do actually like living (as weird as that may sound). I am not a grumpy person, nor am I a sad one. I actually am a very happy person on a regular basis, with a few complaints (okay A LOT) here and there, but at the end of the day, I thank God that I made it through another day with people that I love and with the privileges I have. I am not some spoiled kid behind a computer, I actually understand and appreciate the things I do have in my life. I just don't happen to write those down - for some odd reason.

For those of you who care, I am not that bad of a person. I just happen to write about the bad feelings I have. For those who don't, well, I'm sorry for wasting your time.

"Why do we let the pressure get into our heads?"

No comments:

Post a Comment