Saturday 16 February 2013

Crosses & Circles (Part Two)

I completely forgot to add these beautiful ladies to my Girl Crushes ! And I was shocked!

Rachel Bilson
She is just so simple. So girl-next-door. Her style is amazing; she has this European style going on. I love her laugh, her smile, her hair (especially her hair). And her characters on The OC and Hart of Dixie make me love her more. Oh, and I want to learn how she does her eye make up!
Kaley Cuoco
Let me start off by saying she is hilarious on screen and off! She seems like she doesn't care about what other people think. She has this personality that makes you want her to be your friend. She also seems like a person you can walk up to and have a conversation with :) She also loves animals.
Jennifer Garner
She is beautiful. She has dimples. She has gorgeous hair. She is a down-to-earth person. She is married to Ben Affleck. She has an adorable smile.

Emma Stone
 Her voice. Her acting. Her smile. Her humour. Her personality. And I loved her in Easy A!

All these Girl Crushes are someone I'd definitely want as a bestfriend! Or a friend! I realize that these descriptions got shorter and they are repetitive, but I love them mainly all for the same reason, their down-to-earth personality.

"What you wanted wasn't a crime, you could've done it"

Crosses & Circles (Part One)

1 comment:

  1. Love 'em all. You sure know how to pick 'em. :)

    ReplyDelete