Thursday 8 January 2015

Hopelessly Weird

I am the girl:
  • who gets goosebumps or cries at a happy ending.
  • who, if given the choice, would pick a romantic comedy over anything because I like to get lost in that fictional world where everything is predictable.
  • whose music taste consists of any song that is basically acoustic or mainstream/on the radio.
  • who over thinks things and then over thinks about over thinking 
  • who loves and hates wearing eye make-up because I hate having to remove it at the end of the day
  • who cannot be in "outting clothes" (basically any outfit I wear to leave my house) in the house. I have to immediately change into boxers and a baggy T-shirt
  • who absolutely LOVES fictional police shows not because of the crimes they solve, but because of the potential love story that might occur or the relationship between the different characters. (Example: CASTLE - Beckett & Castle's relationship; HAWAII FIVE-0 - Steve & Dano's friendship) I fall for what happens in between the solving-of-crimes 
  • who listens to Mozart or other instrumental music while writing papers
  • who orders Starbucks even when I don't really drink coffee and don't really have the money to spend (YOLO?)
  • who (secretly) loves listening to the radio - not knowing what song is on next just gets me :)
  • who can't go a day without her phone - I can go days without calling/texting people, but just physically not touching my phone, yeah I can't do that. 
  • who cannot finish a book if it doesn't interest me - although I am trying to change this
"I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife"

No comments:

Post a Comment