Tuesday 5 February 2013

Crosses & Circles

GIRL CRUSHES

My Definition:
Girls that you find attractive and you think is the ideal woman a man would look for OR if you were a man, you would want to look for this kinda girl. There is no sexual nonsense happening here, I am just admiring these people!

Urban Dictionary: (mind you that I read this after I wrote my own definition)
An overwhelming sense of awe felt by a girl for another girl elicited by varying causes ranging from deep respect to unadulterated lust. may result in the any or all of the following: general euphoria, prolonged sense of inspiration, desire for intellectual-intercourse with crush, simple sexual arousal, etc
**I don't know about the italicized area....

Feelings of admiration and adoration which a girl has for another girl, without wanting to shag said girl. a non-sexual attraction, usually based on veneration at some level.
**More specific to what I think it means


IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER, I give you my Girl Crushes:

Mila Kunis







She has a great sense of humour, love her voice, beautiful, amazing eyes, and great personality. She just looks and seems like a normal person you'd see on the streets. She's so average, yet so amazing at the same time.









Pink






She is just plain cool! Her hairstyle, she personality, her music, her style itself, everything! She just seems like she does not care about the glitz and glamour of Hollywood... She just does it for her (or so I think)








Zooey Deschanel







I actually liked her from her character on Failure To Launch. She is that weird person with a weird sense of humour. She loves to laugh and is just plain gorgeous. I also love her fashion style... she wears such nice dresses on the show ( I know it's probably not her choice) as well as in real life (her choice mainly).





Selena Gomez





She's one of the few teen actresses that I can stand. She does her own thing, she has such a big heart, she's so sweet, she loves animals, and she too has a good sense of humour. She doesn't dress too provocatively, she just dresses for her age. I love her hair (wish I had it).










Ellen DeGeneres




She is definitely my celebrity idol. She is SO loving, so caring, and SOOOO FUNNY! She cheers people up, she makes fun of people openly, she expresses herself openly, and she has the cutest laugh!
She does so much for so many people, and she does it for the good of the people, rather than the fame. She's also done so much for animals, its unbelievable.
I love the fact that she finds ways to help individual families, as well as help larger charities.
One day, I hope to make 1/1000 of the difference she makes in people's lives.




***I would just like to clarify that I am very much into the male species (preferably ones with a British/Scottish/Irish/Australian/Kiwis accent)***


"Girl, let me love you and I will love you until you learn to love your self"

No comments:

Post a Comment